$99 down payment $99Mo X 60 Mo
Perfect lot located between Crown Lake and town.
Here is your opportunity to buy a beautiful piece of land in Horseshoe Bend. It is the perfect place to build or to use as a vacation spot for yourself or your family. Hold onto for yourself or give it to your kids down the road. This is a lot that everyone can enjoy for years and years to come.
Crown Lake is within walking distance which means you’ll be close to fishing, swimming, boating, and other water activities.
Ownership will come with access to all the Horseshoe Bend amenities including lakes, golf, and so much more the town has to offer! You can enjoy tennis, shuffleboard, horseshoe pitching, and playground.
You are just a short distance to town if you are in need of any kind of supplies like gas, supplies, convenient shopping and a variety of restaurants. These are just a few things you can find, or you can take a drive to Mountain Home for more options.
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
1. You can have three pets in the city limits and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet license annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
2. You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens, etc. in the city limits.
3. Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
4. Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
5. No camping on the property. Unless you have had your house plans approved, a building permit has been acquired and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, you can no longer live in the RV or camper and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
6. Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
7. Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition, and Tract B Addition.
105 OPAL LN Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
Section: Township: Range: Acreage: 0 Lot: 114 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: CROWN ADDITION School Dist: 101
Special Warranty Deed
Power near by
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885 or you can email at email@example.com
A fee of $149 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
We have done what we could to gather information for you, but it is you’re responsible to do your own Due Diligence to make sure this is the right fit for you.
If you are interested, take a look and let us help you make this yours!