Horseshoe Bend, AR
$49 Down payment $49 mo X 60 mo
This lot can be found in the Scenic Acres addition and does have city water and sewer available already: with power at the lot line. This may be the place you call home; take a look and see for yourself.
Enjoy Crown Lake, Diamond Lake, and Ben’s Creek close by; you can enjoy the fresh view and breeze in your hair and a fabulous 18-hole golf course along with the peace.
Horseshoe Bend can be found between Little Rock, Memphis, and Springfield. With its gorgeous views, slower pace of life, and laid-back charm, Horseshoe Bend is the perfect place to stay a week or a lifetime.
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
1. You can have three pets in the city limits, and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet license annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
2. You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens, etc., in the city limits.
3. Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
4. Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
5. No camping on the property. Unless you have had your house plans approved, a building permit has been acquired, and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, you can no longer live in the RV or camper, and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
6. Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
7. Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition, and Tract B Addition.
6969.6 sq Ft
1202 Dawn Ln. Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
Section: Township: Range: Acreage: 0 Lot: 69 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: SCENIC ACRES School Dist: 101
Specail Warranty Deed
W 46/64 * L 125/ 130
At the lot line
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885, or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A fee of $149 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
I currently have three mobile home lots available. Where I have them shown above, each of these lots of city water and power will be available at the lot line.
We have done what we could to gather information for you, but you’re responsible for doing your Due Diligence to ensure this is the right fit for you
If you are interested, take a drive-by and let us help you make this yours.