1311 E RIDGE CIR.- Mobile Home Lot
Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
$99Down payment $99Mo X 60 Mo
This 7840.8 sq ft. lot is wooded and zoned for mobile homes.
Horseshoe Bend is the largest town in Izard County, with 2,180 residents. Come and enjoy the gorgeous view and a slower pace of life. You can stay for a week or call it home; the choice is yours.
Horseshoe Bend has so much to do for the whole family like fishing, canoeing, golfing, bowling, swimming, etc.: With a few Lakes and restaurants to choose from for the entire family.
I also have lots where you can build your dream home or place a cabin all over Horseshoe Bend.
Call Horseshoe Bend home or have a vacation spot getaway.
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
1. You can have three pets in the city limits, and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet license annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
2. You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens, etc., in the city limits.
3. Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
4. Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
5. No camping on the property. Unless you have had your house plans approved, a building permit has been acquired, and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, you can no longer live in the RV or camper, and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
6. Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
7. Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition, and Tract B Addition.
8. All Property Deed information can be acquired by contacting the County Clerk’s office at 870-368-4316.
7840.8 sq ft
1311 E RIDGE CIR. Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
Section: Township: Range: Acreage: 0 Lot: 194 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: PARADISE ACRES School Dist: 101
Special Warranty Deed
At lot lines
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885, or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The electricity is provided by North Arkansas Electric Cooperative. Their number is 870-895-3221.
A fee of $1499 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
I currently have three mobile home lots available. Where I have them shown above, each of these lots of city water and power will be available at the lot line.
We have done what we could to gather information for you, but you’re responsible for doing your Due Diligence to ensure this is the right fit for you.
If you are interested, take a drive-by and let us help you make this yours.