Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
$99 Down payment $125mo. X 60mo
Build your dream home or cabin on this 0.45 Acres outside of Horseshoe Bend.
This beautiful wooded lot is located just a few minutes walk from Pioneer Lake. You also have Crown and Diamond Lake a few miles down the road. This gives you hours of fun-filled water activities to do.
Turkey Mountain Golf Couse is 1 mile away for those Golf lovers.
Horseshoe Bend has gorgeous sun and warm weather, with a slower lifestyle way of life.
Or hit the road for a road trip to Little Rock, Memphis, or Springfield. These three cities are around a 3-hour drive. This would be a great way to get out and explore for the day.
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
1. You can have three pets in the city limits, and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet license annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
2. You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens, etc., in the city limits.
3. Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
4. Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
5. No camping on the property. Unless your house plans are approved, a building permit has been acquired, and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, you can no longer live in the RV or camper, and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
6. Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
7. Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition, and Tract B Addition.
19602 sq ft
1316 W Cardinal Dr. Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
Section: Township: Range: Acreage: 0 Lot: 912 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: PIONEER PARK School Dist: 101
Special Warranty Deed
W- 208/201 * L-102/87
Power needs brought to power lot
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885 or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A fee of $149 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
We have done what we could to gather information for you, but you’re responsible for doing your Due Diligence to ensure this is the right fit for you.
Don’t hesitate to make this property yours today. Reach out to us, and let’s make this happen.