1334 E RIDGE CIR-Mobile Home Lot
Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
$99Down payment $99Mo X 60 Mo
One undeveloped, wooded lot is located in Horseshoe Bend on E Ridge Cir.
12632.4 sq ft lot has city water and power at the lot line. You’ll be able to enjoy the area’s many lakes, rivers, hiking trails, and a laid-back pace of life.
Horseshoe Bend has gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores, spas, etc. Or spend the day out in one of these towns below.
We have two Mobile home lots available on E Ridge Cir., This one and another one down the road. Get them both for a great investment or for you and a family member or your best friend.
Mountain View, Arkansas- 44 Miles
Mountain Home, Arkansas- 50 Miles
Little Rock, Arkansas-137 Miles
Springfield, Missouri- 155 Miles
Memphis, Tennessee-154 Miles
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
1. You can have three pets in the city limits, and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet license annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
2. You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens, etc., in the city limits.
3. Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
4. Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
5. No camping on the property. Unless you have had your house plans approved, a building permit has been acquired, and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, you can no longer live in the RV or camper, and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
6. Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
7. Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition, and Tract B Addition.
8. All Property Deed information can be acquired by contacting the County Clerk’s office at 870-368-4316.
12632.4 sq ft
1334 E RIDGE CIR Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
Section: Township: Range: Acreage: 0 Lot: 217 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: PARADISE ACRES School Dist: 101
Specail Warranty Deed
At lot line
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885, or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The electricity is provided by North Arkansas Electric Cooperative. Their number is 870-895-3221.
A fee of $149 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
I currently have three mobile home lots available. Where I have them shown above, each of these lots of city water and power will be available at the lot line.
We have done what we could to gather information for you, but you’re responsible for doing your Due Diligence to ensure this is the right fit for you.
We have lots all over Horseshoe Bend, so if this one isn’t the right fit, reach out to us, and let’s see what we can do for you today.