$49 down payment $49moX60
Or message us for more financing options.
This lot can be found on the edge of Horseshoe Bend, where it makes viewing the stars and moon at night easy without bright lights?
Come build your dream home on this oversize lot or put a cabin on it.
Spend the day at one of the few lakes around town, Pioneer Lake, Diamond Lake, and Crown Lake. Getaway to spend the day with your family, go take a swim, canoe, kayak, fishing, and so much more.
Take a drive into Mountain Home, AR (1 hour) or Memphis, TN (3hours). You can fill your days with endless hours of memories.
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
1. You can have three pets in the city limits, and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet license annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
2. You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens, etc. in the city limits.
3. Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
4. Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
5. No camping on the property. Unless you have had your house plans approved, a building permit has been acquired and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, you can no longer live in the RV or camper and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
6. Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
7. Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition, and Tract B Addition.
0.32 /13939.2 sp ft
1508 Prospect Ln. Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
: Section: Township: Range: Acreage: Lot: 187 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: RIVER VIEW School Dist: 101
Special Warranty Deed
157/154 W / 89/89 L
Power needs to be brought to the site
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885 or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A fee of $149 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
Don’t hesitate to make this property yours today. Let us help make that happen for you.