$49 down payment $49moX60mo
Looking for small-town life! This could be the place you call home. This is zoned Residential so you are able to build your dream home or hold onto it for an investment.
Great area for residents to relax and enjoy camping and boating around the many lakes and rivers in the area, as well as town activities golfing, bowling, swimming, and tennis, just to name a few.
Also, find so much to do in the community,
Get it while the price is low and we are offering owner financing if needed.
Closest Cities- 5 minutes into town
1 hour into Mountain Home, AR
3 hours to Memphis Tennessee.
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
1. You can have three pets in the city limits, and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet license annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
2. You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens, etc. in the city limits.
3. Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
4. Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
5. No camping on the property. Unless you have had your house plans approved, a building permit has been acquired and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, you can no longer live in the RV or camper and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
6. Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
7. Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition, and Tract B Addition.
0.32 / 13939.2 Sq Ft
1707 Prospect Ln. Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
Section: Township: Range: Acreage: Lot: 185 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: SPRING School Dist: 101
Special Warranty Deed
157/154 W/ 89/89 L
Power needs to be brought to the site
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885 or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A fee of $149 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
We have done what we could to gather information for you, but it is you’re responsible to do your own Due Diligence to make sure this is the right fit for you.
If you are interested, take a look and let us help you make this yours!