1805 Prospect Ln.
$49 down payment $49moX60mo
This is a wooded lot located on Prospect Ln. Located just outside of Horseshoe Bend; this rural lot with a dirt road leading in.
This area of Horseshoe Bend is growing, with a few houses up in the neighborhood, but still leaving you with the county feel of the quietness.
Come build the home you have always wanted or hold onto it for investment down the road.
This is just a short drive into town where you can get gas, supplies, food, restaurants, etc. Or head to Mountain Home where there are so many other amenities that could reach your needs.
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
1. You can have three pets in the city limits, and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet license annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
2. You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens, etc. in the city limits.
3. Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
4. Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
5. No camping on the property. Unless you have had your house plans approved, a building permit has been acquired and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, you can no longer live in the RV or camper and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
6. Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
7. Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition, and Tract B Addition.
8. All Property Deed information can be acquired by contacting the County Clerk’s office at 870-368-4316.
0.31/ 13503.6 Sq Ft
Section: Township: Range: Acreage: Lot: 180 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: SPRING School Dist: 101
Special Warranty Deed
90/86 W/ 150/155L
Power needs to be brought to the site
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885, or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The electricity is provided by North Arkansas Electric Cooperative. Their number is 870-895-3221.
A fee of $149 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
This is located outside of town, but you can breathe the AR fresh air. We have multiple lots in this little area. This has City Water, will need power brought to the lots, but it is in the area. Septic tank and permit required before some utilities can be installed
We have done what we could to gather information for you, but it is you’re responsible to do your own Due Diligence to make sure this is the right fit for you.
If you are interested, take a look and let us help you make this yours!