1905 E Spring Dr.
Owner Financing Available:
$49 down payment $49moX60
Or message us for more financing options.
What a place you can call home, a place you can pass down to your kids? Come build your home just the way you have always dreamed of or a beautiful cabin.
This is located on a dirt road on the edge of Horseshoe Bend. You will find yourself surrounded by very few neighbors and away from all the noise that living in town brings. Yet, it is still close enough for all your everyday needs.
Need a day out of the house? Take your pick from Pioneer Lake, Crown Lake, and Diamond Lake you and your loved ones can get away to go for a swim, canoe, tube, and much more.
5 minutes into town
1 hour into Mountain Home, AR
3 hours to Memphis Tennessee.
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
1. You can have three pets in the city limits, and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet license annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
2. You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens, etc., in the city limits.
3. Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
4. Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
5. No camping on the property. Unless you have had your house plans approved, a building permit has been acquired, and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, you can no longer live in the RV or camper, and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
6. Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
7. Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition, and Tract B Addition.
8. All Property Deed information can be acquired by contacting the County Clerk’s office at 870-368-4316.
0.30 / 13068 Sp. ft
1905 E Spring Dr. Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
Section: Township: Range: Acreage: Lot: 229 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: SPRING School Dist: 101
Special Warranty Deed
147/152 W/ 87/87 L
Power need to be brought to site
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885, or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The electricity is provided by North Arkansas Electric Cooperative. Their number is 870-895-3221.
A fee of $149 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
This is located outside of town, but you can breathe the AR fresh air. We have multiple lots in this little area. This has City Water, will need power brought to the lots, but it is in the area. Septic tank and permit required before some utilities can be installed
We have done what we could to gather information for you, but it is you’re responsible to do your own Due Diligence to make sure this is the right fit for you.
If this isn’t quite the location you’re looking for we have other lots in Horseshoe Bend. Reach out to us and let’s see what we can do to find you the right spot today.