Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
$49 Down payment $49 mo X 60 mo
This lot is far enough out of town where you have some quiet, yet close enough to make that trip to the store if you need to.
If this lot isn’t for you, we have lots all over Horseshoe Bend.
Horseshoe Bend is an excellent place where you can call it your forever home or build/ place a cabin for a nice vacation getaway.
This area provides a few lakes to have an endless amount of fun. Take the family and friends and spend the day or weekend out on the water. You can fish, go swimming, and do many other water activities.
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
1. You can have three pets in the city limits, and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet license annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
2. You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens, etc., in the city limits.
3. Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
4. Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
5. No camping on the property. Unless you have had your house plans approved, a building permit has been acquired, and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, you can no longer live in the RV or camper, and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
6. Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
7. Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition, and Tract B Addition.
16117.2 sq ft
201 REGAL LN Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
Section: Township: Range: Acreage: 0 Lot: S 1/2 130 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: CEDAR GLADE School Dist: 101
Special Warranty Deed
At lot line
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885, or you can email at email@example.com
A fee of $149 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
We have done what we could to gather information for you, but you’re responsible for doing your Due Diligence to ensure this is the right fit for you.
Great located wooded lot on a paved road that comes with city water. If you are interested, take a drive-by and let us know how to help.