Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
$49 down payment $49moX60 mo
This is a 0.29 Arce wooded lot, which makes this a perfect place for a cozy cabin in the woods.
This lot is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the peace of a small town.
Came to enjoy Horseshoe Bend on Horseback, have fun with the kids, or go on a romantic date.
If you want to have some fun, there’s dinner on the lake, golf, horseback riding, hiking, historical landmarks, and more to see in HSB.
This lot is the perfect location for Crown and Diamond Lake, where you can enjoy boating, fishing, swimming, etc.
Make Horseshoe Bend your forever home or your vacation spot. 🙂
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
1. You can have three pets in the city limits and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet license annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
2. You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens, etc. in the city limits.
3. Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
4. Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
5. No camping on the property. Unless you have had your house plans approved, a building permit has been acquired and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, you can no longer live in the RV or camper and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
6. Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
7. Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition, and Tract B Addition.
12632.4 sq ft
203 Fairway Dr. Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
Section: Township: Range: Acreage: 0 Lot: 32 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: GREEN VALLEY School Dist: 101
Special Warranty Deed
Needs brought to the lot
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885 or you can email at email@example.com
A fee of $149 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
We have done what we could to gather information for you, but you’re responsible for doing your Due Diligence to ensure this is the right fit for you.
If this lot isn’t for you, we have others in Horseshoe Bend that could be the right fix.