Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
$49 down payment $49moX60 mo
This oversized lot is north of town, about 2 miles, leaving you close to town, yet far enough away that you have privacy. This lot will come with less noise than living close to downtown.
If you want to build a forever home or a vacation spot on Pavilion Ln, this could be the lot for you.
If your house plans have been approved, you can camp or live in your RV on the property. A building permit has been acquired, and your foundation is in place. You can camp up to 12 months before you have to relocate.
Enjoy multiple lakes like Crown Lake and Diamond Lake, which means you’ll be close to outstanding fishing, swimming, and other water activities. You can also enjoy a great golf course and the peace of mind of a quiet area.
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
1. You can have three pets in the city limits and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet license annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
2. You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens, etc. in the city limits.
3. Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
4. Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
5. No camping on the property. Unless you have had your house plans approved, a building permit has been acquired and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, you can no longer live in the RV or camper and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
6. Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
7. Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition, and Tract B Addition.
16988.4 sq ft
203 Pavilion Ln Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
Section: Township: Range: Acreage: 0 Lot: 52 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: GREEN VALLEY School Dist: 101
Special Warranty Deed
Needs to be brought to lot
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885 or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
A fee of $149 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
We have done what we could to gather information for you, but you’re responsible for doing your Due Diligence to ensure this is the right fit for you.
If you are interested, Drive-by and take a look and let us help make this yours.