303 E Church St.
$99 Down payment $175mo X 60mo
Or message us for other Financing options.
This lot is located in a growing residential lot just waiting for you to join, be part of it and build your own dream home in this beautiful community. That has so much to offer.
You will be located between town and Crown Lake. Crown Point Resort is 1 mile, all these things have so much to offer with fishing, skiing, and boating. You can enjoy tennis, shuffle horseshoe pitching, miniature golfing, and playground. These are just a few choices to choose from each day for you and the whole family to get out of the house.
Or if you want to get out of Horseshoe Bend, you are 50 miles from Mountain Home, AR, or hit the road to Memphis, Tennessee, where you are 150 Miles for a day or a weekend getaway.
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
1. You can have three pets in the city limits, and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet license annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
2. You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens, etc. in the city limits.
3. Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
4. Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
5. No camping on the property. Unless you have had your house plans approved, a building permit has been acquired and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, you can no longer live in the RV or camper and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
6. Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
7. Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition, and Tract B Addition.
8. All Property Deed information can be acquired by contacting the County Clerk’s office at 870-368-4316.
0.42/ 18295.2 Sq Ft
303 E Church St. Horseshoe, AR 72512
Section: Township: Range: Acreage: 0 Lot: 71 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: CROWN ADDITION School Dist: 101
Special Warranty Deed
124/146 W/ 125/133 L
Power near by
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885 or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The electricity is provided by North Arkansas Electric Cooperative. Their number is 870-895-3221.
A fee of $149 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
We have done what we could to gather information for you, but it is you’re responsible to do your own Due Diligence to make sure this is the right fit for you.
Let us know if you have any questions we can answer or help you in any way.