414 N Bend Dr.
Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
$49 down payment $49moX60 mo
This wooded lot offers privacy with gorgeous woodland views in the Pioneer Park subdivision. It is the perfect location for constructing your dream home with a marina, boating, fishing, swimming, and eateries at nearby Pioneer Lake.
This oversized lot is a half-mile from Horseshoe Bend, where you can find all the essentials to meet your everyday needs. You can find grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, resorts, and other amenities.
Build your dream home or cabin. Hold onto it to pass down to later generations. Build and sell for a profit or hold onto for an investment at a later time.
Mountain Home- 49 Miles
Jonesboro, Arkansas- 88 Miles
Springfield, Missouri-154 Miles
Hot Springs, Arkansas-189 Miles
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
1. You can have three pets in the city limits and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet license annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
2. You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens, etc. in the city limits.
3. Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
4. Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
5. No camping on the property. Unless you have had your house plans approved, a building permit has been acquired and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, you can no longer live in the RV or camper and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
6. Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
7. Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition, and Tract B Addition.
8. All Property Deed information can be acquired by contacting the County Clerk’s office at 870-368-4316.
414 N Bend Dr. Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
Section: Township: Range: Acreage: 0 Lot: 151 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: PIONEER PARK School Dist: 101
Special Warranty Deed
Power at lot line
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885 or you can email at email@example.com
The electricity is provided by North Arkansas Electric Cooperative. Their number is 870-895-3221.
A fee of $149 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
We have done what we could to gather information for you, but you’re responsible for doing your Due Diligence to ensure this is the right fit for you.