Horseshoe Bend, AR
Owner Financing Available:
$99 Down payment $175moX 60 Mo
Priced to sell!
Beautiful residential lot located in Izard County just outside of Horseshoe Bend. This wooded lot can be found within the gorgeous views in the WHITE O K subdivision and is the perfect location for constructing your dream home.
Horseshoe Bend is the perfect spot to call home, where you have a few lakes where you can get out and hike around and spend the day out on the water almost all year around.
This property is on a paved road with power available at the lot line and city water.
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
1. You can have three pets in the city limits, and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet license annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
2. You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens, etc., in the city limits.
3. Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
4. Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
5. No camping on the property. Unless you have had your house plans approved, a building permit has been acquired and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, you can no longer live in the RV or camper and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
6. Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
7. Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition, and Tract B Addition.
0.45/ 19602 sq ft
707 Tri Lakes Dr. Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
Section: Township: Range: Acreage: 0 Lot: 69 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: WHITE OAK School Dist: 101
Special Warranty Deed
305/35 W*206/212 L
Power at lot line
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885 or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org://www.actdatascout.com/
A fee of $149 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
We have done what we could to gather information for you, but it is you’re responsible to do your own Due Diligence to make sure this is the right fit for you.
Take a drive out to the lot if you are interested and take a look. Let me know if I can answer any questions.
If this lot doesn’t seem to be the right fit, I have other lots available in Horseshoe Bend that may be just right for you.