809 Diamond Cove Ln.
Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
$99 Down payment $175mo X60
Walking distance to Diamond Lake!
The wooded lot is where you can decide on how many trees you want to be left on your property. Build your dream home and enjoy the beautiful, peaceful neighborhood of Horseshoe Bend.
Horseshoe Bend is centrally located and just a 3-hour drive to Little Rock, Memphis, and Springfield.
This lot has privacy away from everything in town, but still just 5 minutes to the convenience of shopping, gas, restaurants, etc.
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
1. You can have three pets in the city limits, and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet license annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
2. You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens, etc., in the city limits.
3. Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
4. Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
5. No camping on the property. Unless your house plans are approved, a building permit has been acquired, and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months, you can no longer live in the RV or camper, and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
6. Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
7. Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition, and Tract B Addition.
8. All Property Deed information can be acquired by contacting the County Clerk’s office at 870-368-4316.
21780 sq ft
809 Diamond Cove Ln. Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
Section: Township: Range: Acreage: 0 Lot: 108 Block: City: HORSESHOE BEND Addition: DIAMOND COVE School Dist: 101
Special Warranty Deed
Power needs brought to power lot
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885 or you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The electricity is provided by North Arkansas Electric Cooperative. Their number is 870-895-3221.
A fee of $149 to reserve the property is required to begin the purchase process. This is a non-refundable fee.
We have done what we could to gather information for you, but you’re responsible for doing your Due Diligence to ensure this is the right fit for you.
Make sure to contact us today and let us help make this yours today.